- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
08 March 2017
Continuing with my new series of dyed landscapes
Today I started "making" material for the landscapes. I dyed silk, wool and even a piece of polyester just to see if anything happened. I will spend time this week assembling some large and small pieces.
The piece of light blue is polyester. Maybe not great but better than a stick in the eye!!