- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
05 October 2016
That doggone square
I mean dog gone as in she ate half my square. Yes, my new puppy Kiki, now called Niki (Nicky) decided to teeth on my second square. Here are the before and after I repaired the block pictures.
This is the puppy barricade. The square was on the worktable and I can only guess it somehow was swept to the floor. All of those cubbies are filled with fabric and other supplies. Hopefully safe.