The front doors in most homes in Maine are strictly "decorative". Some don't even have steps leading up to them. We used to use our front door because it lead to "our" part of the house and the door on the side of the house where the driveway is located was the door to my parents apartment.
Well, walking up and down those stairs about 70 times a day has finally taken it's toll and we moved downstairs and took over my parents apartment. So now even we use the door in the "door yard" to come and go. It is new and no where near as grand as the front. I have taken a picture of the front entrance and then expanded the image with sketch.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye