First piece of business is to pick a winner in the book giveaway. I used a random number generator and the number was 5 Penny Shine Gold. So Penny, drop me an email with your postal address and I will drop "Through our hands" into the hands of the post office.
For those interested in my journey. I met a cousin in Columbus, Ohio whose husband is very ill. I wanted to meet her but him as well. I am so glad I went. She isn't a computer person so we don't really know the exact connection (long story). Then I drove up to Fontana-on-the-lake in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. There we five close cousins including me. My cousin Cyndy and I are both adopted and she was luck enough to find both her mother and father. We also met her father and she was a sweetheart.
No real illuminations for me but we will continue to look, chart and try to find lost second cousins. Being with my blood relatives was such a magical experience and I miss them all already. Thank you for you kind thoughts and wishes.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not