14 July 2016

Addendum to the black box

I came into the room and glanced at the black box. It wasn't until then that I realized I had not done kantha stitching on the top panel. Fortunately I was able to rip the panel off even though I used E6000. I stitched the back ground and now the box is unified.




6 comments:

  1. oye! This is SO attractive and I am running on all cylinders already but I just thought of a box I have. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out really great, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the finished piece with me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do think this is pretty snazzy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting