June 8th , today, is the day I get my immobilizer off. Yeah!!!!!!
Meanwhile I will catch you up on that ugly piece of beige taped paper.
First I took a big graphite stick and rubbed it on the paper within an inch of it's life. Love what the graphite stick did for enhancing the texture.
Then I took some Noodler's Polar Brown pen ink and made some drips. It took 24 hours for that ink to dry. Go figure. I still have a few more tricks up my sleeve for this exercise.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye