OK so I am milking it trying to make it til next week when I get the immobilizer off my arm. Still these are nice projects.
These are 2 of 3 cards I made when I lived in Portland (Maine) 16 years ago. I have already sent on to my cousin who had heart surgery and these two will be going to Little Rock too. Aren't they nice?
This one has a leathery look paper with corrugated copper foil, copper wire mesh and embossed copper foil.
This one has thin cork, hand made paper, curvy corrugated paper, and corrugated copper foil.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not