My cousin sent me a beautiful card of a red-wing black bird. Her neighbor made the prints and I was lucky enough to get this one.
Another wonderful gift I received was a collage from my dear friend Carmina In Romania. I will trim it a bit and I am having a mat cut for it. Carmina also sent some painted Tyvec pieces.
I wanted to give them a pretty place to live so I've put them in my sketchbook.
Lastly I had a piece of homemade paper hanging around from a DMTV project. I REALLY wanted to print one of my hand carved crow stamps on it KNOWING that the rough surface would give me a poor/broken print. I didn't care and did it anyways.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye