When Janine came over and we made prints, I did these VERY bright ones.
She saw these off prints I made removing paint from the Gelli and said I should try to laminate the tissue paper prints over the gelli prints.
Here I am with tissue on the left and gelli print on the right. Now all I have to do is trim to fit, paint the face of the gelli print with matte medium and laminate the layers together.
They kind of came out OK. I also painted a layer of matte medium over the top tissue layer. I got some interesting wrinkles in the tissue but it kind of added some texture. Anything would have helped the gelli prints (smile).