- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
08 January 2016
Something a "little" different
OK, this is marginally embarrassing but I am so psyched that I don't care. While recouping from some surgery in December, I spent an inordinate amount of time on the computer. I happened to spot this on Facebook and started watching all her DIY videos. Well to make a long story short, I bought a "lot" of 16 used Bratz dolls (hideous things) and they should arrived Wednesday. Sonia also sells knitting patterns for her sweet dollies on etsy so I bought four variation. I managed to find my 2, 3, and 4 size needles and gathered up some yarn scraps. I think you can count of a few posts about me playing with dolls.
Of course my ADD self can't just do one thing so I am finally finishing the English Paper Pieced quilt Judith's daughter, Ellen, made for me while I was having chemo 2 years ago. It is really stunning. I will post about next. Today I am dyeing some white flannel purple for the back of the EPP quilt. That will be soft on my lap and it will stick to me and not slide off.
* Tree Change is an Australian term used when one moves from the city to the country. It basically means "back to nature".