In addition to the living room and dining room, I also repainted the walk in closet which had the most holes in the wall from the screw fasteners I had used to construct the closet. Pulling them out of the wall left major holes. Here it is finished as a very small guest room with a twin bed.
Then I touched up some patched holes in the bathroom. Not a full blown paint job
The bedroom had one lavendar wall and the other white. I also painted the mirrored closet doors.
View from the back windows (bathroom and bedroom)
When I was done I said, "Man, I love this place. I want to live here".
The big problem was having to leave my beautiful studio upstairs - Upstairs being the operative word. I just can't do 40-50+ trips up and down those stairs every day - carrying things. So I started to cogitate........
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?