I never took one photo of the class BUT if you are quick, you can go to Elizabeth Barton's blog and read all about it.
Elizabeth does allude to her possibly doing this master class again in the future. That would be here in Maine, the only contiguous state she has not taught in yet.
I will be sending out feelers for those interested in her workshop here on the coast of Maine summer 2016. Much more about this later.......
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not