Just a quick post to let you know this month my friend Judith is hosting the "And then we set it on FIRE" blog.
These are some of the things we have been working on the past few months. Actually she is coming over Saturday as well so who know what mayhem we may achieve. When I say we work together what I mean is that we work in the same room. Our work couldn't be more different but something happens when we get together. All kinds of creative energy goes flying around the room and we just come up with some really good stuff.
Meanwhile check out her posts this month.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not