At danger of being called a wacko with a tin foil hat, I have to say wearing the cell phone gave me pause. Remember I know nothing about cell phones but after 9 months of breast cancer treatment, I started to worry about phone signals/waves being directed at my chest. I have a friend whose friend got a tumor just behind her ear which she blamed on a cell phone. I talked to my son who is a Neurologist and he said to put some foil between the phone and my chest. This is what I did.
First I ironed fusible on to a rectangle of Reynolds foil on both sides.
I tore off the release paper and ironed a rectangle of deep pink fabric on one side then removed the release paper from the other side.
I turned the purse inside out and ironed the fusible foil/fabric to the side I call the back.
When I was done, I turned it right side out and ironed. I don't know if this helps but I feel a bit better. No tin foil hats though (smile)
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not