One of our readers, Penny, said she wanted to make a sketchbook with removable signatures from this post.
I said I would make a tutorial showing how to make it. I just received an email from Marcella with a link to a YouTube video showing just that so in the spirit of not reinventing the wheel, here it is!!
You can always find this in the tutorials on my home page under the header
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not