Actually the first thing we did was cut a strip from a huge sheet of Stonehenge paper and make marks using only your finger. This is the piece I did.
I used my finger tips, the ball, and the sides of my finger as well as dragging the India ink. Both sides were covered in marks. Later I watercolor painted a wash over both sides.
We laid out strips end to end across the driveway and I filmed it until they blew away. You can hear how windy it was that day.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not