I started doing these drizzle and credit card prints last year. I take a piece of fabric and drizzle thickened dye on the then scrape with a credit card. I will do a tutorial soon. Meanwhile, I was pawing through my stash and found this fabulous drizzle print.
Since I am in a state of chronic state of being broke, I am trying to make things I can sell. Eventually everything will be on the table but today I decided to make a purse out of this fabric.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye