- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- MidCoast Surface Design Workshops
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
31 December 2012
End of the year giveaway
It's a long story why I received 2 copies of this magazine but I am giving away one of them to a lucky commenter. This magazine covers ALL fiber, not just fabric. It is new, just one year old, and gives a good selection of what is happening in the fiber field. This is the latest issue.
Also, here are a few pics of the quilt on Brian's bed with me, Aidan (Springer Spaniel) and Niamh (poodle).