Here are a few sketches/watercolors I've been working on.
Below is the EDM (Every Day Matters) #3 challenge of drawing a purse or bag.
Below is EDM#6 - a beloved stuffed animal. As you can see by the post script on the actual sketch (oops). the fountain pen - just a normal fountain pen - didn't have waterproof ink. Note to self - Put that pen in a drawer so you'll never touch it while sketching. I also got the second Duke pen that I accidentally bid on on ebay. No biggie. They come with two dibs so this one will sport the other nib. They are just 9.99 and free shipping.
By the way, did anyone notice my human calendar? (see right side of blog)
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not