I was recently gifted with a beautiful quilt post card from Ineke. She has made a number of these beautiful cards and sent them to her followers. Thank you Ineke. Mine is a iconic tulip so apropos from a artist from the Netherlands. It is hand painted and free motion quilted.
Last but not least is a really cute card from Dotti. It has a fabric background with masses of salvaged threads, a button, lace, a photo on paper of Annie Oakley and at the bottom a small swatch which reads, "The only direction I'm aware of is West!" Dotti, by the way, lives out West!!
Thank you one and all for these lovely cards. They are all out on display in my studio.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?