08 April 2012

New work from my deconstructed screen prints

Here are 2 things I am working on. This little thing about 10" X 10" was quick and fun. I like it.
And this is larger  33" X 24". I originally had gotten the spark of an idea while watching a crime show and the coroner was looking at x-rays of someone's teeth. Of course I also spent my professional life looking at x-rays of people's teeth too. I will call it, Vignettes.
These are all small bits of cut up deconstructed screen printed fabric



5 comments:

  1. What a great way to show the pieces. I love the half parts as well! Much more fun than X-rays of someone´s teeth to my humble opinion (scared for the dentist you guess right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- I love this. I've been trying to think up something cool to show off all these bits of fabric -- by jove you've got it! Surround them with black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digital T-Shirt Printing is a site, where you can designe your T-Shirt. You can also find the sporty and fashionable designed gaastra T-Shirts for men and also available for women. Good News for you that we are open for business! Both online and local.. So, You can easily choose and also buy our product very easily.

    Happy Shopping....!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting