If you at all familiar with my blog, you know how much I love crows and ravens. Here is few another attempt to capture the beauty and fun of my winged angels.
ProChemical and Dye The pine tassel (my state flower) is stitched (still kicking myself for not using a better stabilizer) and the rocks are thread sketched and colored with pastels and colored pencils with base extender. He is done except for the background quilting in which I hope to flatten out the bumps around the pine tassel. He will be in my first solo show (more news about that later).
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not