For the Schoodic Arts for all class descriptions, click here.
I am teaching 2 classes at Schoodic Arts for All and the organizer was having trouble trying to describe my class to potential students. SHE wasn't even sure what I meant. Our class descriptions were restricted to 30 words. That's not many!! So I thought of creating a link to my blog so potential students could get a more in depth look at the class, what they were getting for their materials fee and what the techniques might look like. So...
I also made a few more book covers but just wrapped them around books so people could buy them as covered journals or custom made for their own book.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?