I wanted to let you know the Book Cover tutorial is now easily located on this own page/tab at the top of the homepage.
My wonderful brother ERIC is visiting this week to help my parents celebrate their 69th wedding anniversary. It is always a treat to have him in the house. He works for U.S.Customs and Border Patrol as a writer. He is VERY talented. More later...
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?