- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
23 December 2010
These are cookies my dear friend Jessie made. She hand cut the spiral and crow cookie just for me. They need to be immortalized before I get too hungry. The tree and stars are gone already - YUM!
This is a photo Jessie took and manipulated in a photo program. She printed it and made a card for me. Isn't this gorgeous???