We are just coming out of an oppressively hot few days. My southern friends would be laughing at my seeming inability to tolerate even the moderate heat in Maine but 85 with high humidity and no air-conditioning is nothing to laugh about. You don't see me laughing. Today on the other hands is cooler and drier and a more appropriate "Maine summer day" altogether.
Now my dogs have fur coats not to easily removed by them. I'm too hot to give them the hair cuts they need so woe is them, poor babies. This is how they are spending their dog days of summer.
Aidan is evaporating sea water from his wet body after an early morning swim in the ocean here at Searsport beach. His is having some personal time chatting with his teddy bear. This boy doesn't look to tough to me.
Gabby was busy napping on the bed next to my chair.
She's a funny girl.
Now Niamh is never more than an arms length from Brian, her person and true love. She seems to have adopted him, or is that hijacked him, against his will. He can't seem to shake her loose. She ADORES him.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not