This is a new small quilt I've done called "Happy ME". There is a good amount of metal on it from the door latch "face" to pull chain hair, strapping , some other metal thing I liked and a bell. Most things I do have to grow on me but I've liked this from the start and even at the finish. The back ground fabric were scraps of fabric I picked up off the floor and I used some decorative stitching to hold them down, long hand stitching in rows of three and I did that blanket stitch around the edge. I really like this. It reflects my happiness around being able to do creative work now.
I am working on another quilt and I'm almost done. I'll probably have it up in a few days. I like this new one too. It's called, "You're the one".
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not